- All classes are 90 minutes except for Power Hour classes, which last 60 minutes. Please plan on attending the entire class.
- The studio will be open 30 minutes prior to and 30 minutes after each class.
- First time students must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class for orientation – this includes visiting Bikram Yoga students, regardless of previous experience. All other students please arrive prepared for class 10 minutes early to sign in and allow your body to adjust to the heat.
- All classes begin on time, please arrive early to avoid disappointment. Latecomers will not be admitted into class.
- No cell phones or pagers allowed in the yoga room at any time.
- No talking in the yoga room.
- No shoes in the yoga room.
- No gum in the yoga room.
- No watches or excessive jewelry in the yoga room.
- No heart rate monitors in the yoga room.
- Please keep your body and feet clean when attending class.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes, or other strong scents.
- Only water allowed in the yoga room. No colored water or sports drinks.
- Please, no glass bottles for the safety of everyone’s bare feet!
- Please use recycling bins for all plastic bottles.
On the Blog
What Students Say
All the instructors at BYSTL have their own style and wonderful sense of humor, while always delivering the discipline my practice needs to heal my body.