Schedule & Tuition
Pure Hot Yoga is specifically designed for beginners. Attend 3-5 times per week for life-changing results. Our most popular package is the Monthly Unlimited Auto Debit. Start your journey to a better life today!
ORIGINAL Hot – 90 Minutes (all levels)
A demanding series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises that works the entire body for 90 minutes.
POWER Hot – 60 Minutes (all levels)
Includes the same 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises you love, but in a slightly different (shorter) format.
RESTORE Warm – 65 Minutes (all levels)
A less intense class (with lower heat) that focuses on form and makes use of the healing benefits of savasana.
INTERMEDIATE Hot – 75 Minutes (strong ORIGINAL practice required)
For long-time practitioners who are ready to build upon the basics. Comprised of selected postures from the classic 84 hatha yoga asanas.
*Meets every other week
Teachers are subject to change.
First Time Students: If you have never before attended class at Pure Hot Yoga St. Louis, please view the New Students page for information on what to bring, what to wear, what to expect, and how to prepare.
|Prices do not include sales tax. Classes are non-transferable. No refunds, no extensions.|
|Mat & Towel Rentals Available|
Some friendly reminders…
- The studio will be open 30 minutes prior to and 30 minutes after each class.
- Please plan on attending the entire duration of your class.
- Beginners are welcome and advanced students are challenged in all classes.
- First time students must arrive at least 15 minutes early for registration.
- Returning students please come 10 minutes early to sign in and allow your body to adjust to the heat.